We are excited to announce the general availability of Automation Hub, an integrated automation and streamlining tool for the Contentstack platform.
As we transition out of our Early Access phase, customers who were previously beta testing Automation Hub will be moved to our Explorer Plan, which offers up to 200 executions at no cost each month. Since Contentstack does not count additional usage for multi-step automations or charge extra for premium connectors, 200 executions is a generous allotment that can be used in production to help with critical but lower-frequency business tasks. Also, paid plans are available for those interested in additional usage of this valuable streamlining tool.
Some highlights for the release include:
- The new JSON RTE Formatter connector streamlines the output of JSON RTE fields to work more efficiently with third-party integrations.
- Improved connector actions enable additional functionality.
- New actions to several connectors, such as publishing assets and unpublishing entries in the Contentstack connector, updating or deleting entries from an Algolia index, and more!
- Custom options for various triggers enable additional use cases.
- More complex options are available for the Contentstack entry trigger, such as adding referenced or custom query parameters.
We’re thrilled to be able to offer Automation Hub to all of our customers and look forward to seeing all of the creative ways in which it will be used to streamline and automate business processes.
If you have any questions or need more information, reply to this thread!