We are pleased to announce the latest enhancements of Automation Hub, designed specifically with the aim of optimizing your operational processes and driving more efficiencies within your organization.
Proactive Data Fetching for Contentstack Trigger
Designed to preemptively pull relevant data based on the Content Type when setting up a trigger, this feature gives you the ability to automatically prefetch data in the Contentstack Trigger when setting up an automation. Previously, you’d need to open another window, do something to trigger the event, and then allow Automation Hub to capture the payload.
If there is still the need to update the payload information, you can trigger the event manually and then click “retest” to re-capture the data.
We believe this feature will make the automation set up process easier and more intuitive.
Learn more about Contentstack Trigger.
Example Data Structure templates for Contentstack Actions
To facilitate a more intuitive construction of your JSON object, the Contentstack Action now has the ability to procure an example data structure corresponding to your Entry data, premised on the Entry’s Content Type schema. This functionality should significantly improve the ease of use of some actions, like Entry Update.
Learn more about Contentstack Action.
New Actions in Utility Connector
The Utility action connector now includes new actions:
- Continue Automation If: Designed to provide greater control over your automation process, this action can be used as an Action Step within Condition and Repeat Paths. The automation will only execute subsequent steps if the defined conditions are met, thereby ensuring accuracy and reducing unnecessary processing.
- Continue Repeat If: This action is specifically designed to be used within a Repeat Path. It facilitates a smarter control flow by only executing the steps if the conditions are met. If conditions are not met, users have the flexibility to select an exit behavior that either exits the current Repeat Path iteration or exits the Repeat Path entirely, while ensuring steps outside the Repeat Path continue to execute.
Learn more about the Utility connector.
New Connector: Azure ChatGPT
The ChatGPT Connector is now available for customers who want to remain in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem. This new feature allows users to authenticate to their Azure account and utilize ChatGPT deployments hosted on the Azure Cloud. This connector currently supports “Chat” and “Prompt” action types.
Learn more about the Azure ChatGPT connector.
- HTTP Action Connector Updates:In order to give you more granular control over your operations, the HTTP action connector now has the ability to throw an error when status codes range between 4xx - 5xx. This is sometimes required when trying to create a Conditional Path based on an error response. Furthermore, a feature to disable SSL verification has been added for increased flexibility in configuration.
- Email Notification Settings: We’ve updated our email notifications settings to allow users to schedule email errors on an immediate, daily or weekly basis. This helps ensure that critical information reaches the right users at the right time.
- Additional Prompt Text in ChatGPT Connector: The ChatGPT Connector has been upgraded to allow the sending of additional prompt text, providing more context to generate relevant chat responses. This feature further enhances your conversational AI capabilities.
- Validation for Connected Apps: You can validate connected apps on the Connected Apps page for ChatGPT and Netlify connectors.